Relationship Banker II - 40 hours Larkspur CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We're investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people's lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we're a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for branch sales and portfolio growth efforts related to various Banks's financial products to prospective customers. In conjunction with branch sales efforts, supports, promotes, and markets promotional activities, enhance customer relationships, and refer customers to other business partners as appropriate.
Essential Job Functions
* Sells Bank products and provides superior customer service. Cross-sells products and services including mortgage loans.
* Completes documentation required to establish and maintain new accounts. Complies with all policies/procedures related to the new account process.
* Manages assigned MMCRM portfolio, identifying opportunities to deepen and expand relationship.
* Promotes and markets financial products through outside calls, telemarketing, targeted directed mailings, and in-branch selling
* Assist less experienced Relationship Banker with more complex service or sales transactions
* banking sales and products
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* Requires broad theoretical job knowledge in banking sales and products typically obtained through advanced education.
Requires less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
* Strong customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
* Drives for results
* Strong knowledge at building relationships, collaboration and team work
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong knowledge of banking products, credit products and services
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-LarkspurJob Type: Full-timeJob: Sales Reference: 056843
Back to offers list
Share this page !
Share this page on WhatsApp
Share this page with your network
Share with your friends
Share this page on Messenger
Tweet this page
Show more social networks
* Send this page by e-mail
Send this page by e-mail
* Print this page
Are you sure you want to print this page ?
Offers you may be interested in
Sr Relationship Banker (Sales Lead) - 40 hours Fairfield
Fairfield, California, United States
Relationship Banker I (Sales) - 40 hours Tehachapi
Tehachapi, California, United States
Relationship Banker II (Sales) - 40 hours Monterey Park, Southern CA
Monterey Park, California, United States
Relationship Banker I (Sales) - 40 hours Visalia CA
Visalia, California, United States
Relationship Banker II (Sales) - 40 hours San Francisco HeadQuarters branch
San Francisco, California, United States
Relationship Banker II (Sales) - 40 hours Thousand Oaks CA
Thousand Oaks, California, United States
More job offers Other corresponding job offers