Flex Service Banker Arcadia
Employment Type: Part-Time
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We're investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people's lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we're a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Provides high quality customer service by processing customer service transactions efficiently and accurately and uncovering cross-selling opportunities of bank products or referring customers to other areas of the bank. Performs routine office and clerical duties. Maintains operational quality and standards. Acts as the customers' first 'point-of-contact' with the Bank.
Essential Job Functions
* Ensures positive public perceptions of the Bank by extending a courteous greeting and welcome to customers and visitors. Provides accurate and timely customer service.
* Processes customer transactions accurately of all deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and other transactions in accordance bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
* Identifies sales and cross selling opportunities and makes qualified referrals to specialist sales partners.
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* Good customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
* Good knowledge of Bank deposit and credit products; regulatory requirements
* Results driven
* Good at building relationships, collaboration and team work
* Good problem solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-ArcadiaJob Type: Flex TimeJob: Customer Service Reference: 058073
Back to offers list
Share this page !
Share this page on WhatsApp
Share this page with your network
Share with your friends
Share this page on Messenger
Tweet this page
Show more social networks
* Send this page by e-mail
Send this page by e-mail
* Print this page
Are you sure you want to print this page ?
Offers you may be interested in
* Flex Service Banker (Part Time 19/hrs) - NW Expressway
Warr Acres, Oklahoma, United States
* Flex Service Banker/Teller (19hrs/wk) Shaw West
Fresno, California, United States
* Flex Service Banker (19hrs/wk) South Coast
Santa Ana, California, United States
* Flex Service Banker (Part Time 18/hrs) - Mission
Mission, Kansas, United States
* Flex Service Banker (19hrs/wk) Shaw West Branch
Fresno, California, United States
* Flex Service Banker/Teller (Flex 19 hrs/week) North Platte Branch - North Platte, NE
North Platte, Nebraska, United States
More job offers Other corresponding job offers