Employment Type: Full-Time
We are now hiring a Laundry Attendant. Apply today; Bluegreen Vacations is hiring immediately!
Compensation: Up to $15 per hour
Seasonal Peak Rate: $1 more per hour during (May 15 to August 31, 2021)
Seasonal Sign-on Bonus: $500 payable at
completion of the season
Schedule: 8:30am - 5pm including weekends and holidays
Location: 40671 Village Dr, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Check out our Resort here: The Club at Big Bear Resort
Welcome to Bluegreen Vacations. We aim higher You should too.
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
Learn more about our DNA; click here: #PowerOfVacation
As a Laundry Attendant, you are what makes the guest's experience one that is filled with surprise and delight. You will be responsible for maintaining the loading, washing, drying, and folding of all resort linens. This role will also be responsible for maintaining the stocked items and inventory control.
* Maintains the quality of resort linen and terry, properly documenting discarded linens and reporting issues with outside contract vendors.
* Assists with ensuring that equipment is being maintained up to standard operating procedure.
* Ensures the proper reporting of all equipment issues to department head.
* Ensures all equipment is being cleaned on a daily basis to include: dryers, washers, towel folders, ironers and all lint compartments.
* Maintains all laundry areas inside and outside clean and free of any trip, slip or fall hazards.
* You have prior experience as a laundry associate or housekeeper, and a stickler for cleanliness
* Training in properly laundry procedures and equipment
* Customer-oriented and welcoming
* Ability to multi-task and work together with the housekeeping department to ensure that the departments are running smooth
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
* Job Family Facilities/Grounds, Custodial, Cleaning & Laundry
* Job Function Merit Only
* Pay Type Hourly
* Apple Valley, CA, USA#06022021