Employment Type: Full-Time
THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, and for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity and passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, and put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers' lives, cooking and creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
The Sanitation Team is responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility.
* Must be at least 18 years-old.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent.
* Punctual attendance is critical here at Blue Apron! Your timely, reliable and regular attendance is required.
* Overtime, weekend and holiday work, as required. Must be able to work in a high-paced warehouse environment with strict deadlines.
* Satisfactory drug and background screening following conditional offer.
* Eligibility to work in the U.S.
* Ability to work in multiple roles throughout the Fulfillment Center.
* Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
* Falsification on application will disqualify candidacy.
* Full-time position, including, nights and weekends.
* Must be flexible to do other Fulfillment needs as necessary.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
* Must be able to bend and lift up to 49 pounds repetitively.
* Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
* Exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing (coolers, freezers, etc.).
* Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.