Cosmetics Counter Manager - Tom Ford, South Coast Plaza - Full Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
The Bloomingdale's Cosmetic's floor is known as the heart of the store and the energy is felt the minute customers walk through our doors. The Bloomingdale's Counter Manager develops and supervises a team of highly productive Beauty Advisors capable of providing excellent service and selling totality of our assortment both in store and on-line.
The Counter Manager leads the team's primary focus of building and maintaining client relationships, offering outstanding service and product knowledge, while maintaining compelling merchandise presentation. The Counter Manager ensures Beauty Advisors are welcoming, friendly, and engaged; keeping productivity high and excitement alive on the sales floor and always putting the needs of the customer first.
* Create an in-store easy, seamless and fun experience allowing you to build and cultivate customer relationships
* Drive sales with in-store and online clients by embracing and being proficient with technology
* Participate in the merchandising and operational requirements of the role
Qualifications and Competencies:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* 3-5 years related experience
* Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
* Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
* Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
* May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
* Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
* Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company's obligations under SFPC Art. 49 here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company's obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9 here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the Company's obligations under PC Ch. 9-3500 here.