UI Designer - Diablo IV
Employment Type: Full-Time
We Need You
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
Do you geek out on user flows, visual communication,\u00A0hierarchy\u00A0of information, as well as pixel-perfect layouts, interaction details, readability, and all other things connected to successful user interfaces in games?
The Diablo IV team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced UI Designer to come work with us and help us craft something extraordinary.
COVID-19 Hiring Update:\u00A0We\u2019ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we\u2019re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person\u2019s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
* Generate UI designs that both support gameplay goals and improve the player experience in the form of mockups, prototypes, flows, and layouts.
* Implement interface screens using semantic and efficient layout rules, and collaborate with engineers to ensure features are built to design specifications.
* Iterate on presentation and interaction to both look pixel perfect and feel great.
* Continually evaluate the UI based on feedback from users, user research, and leads.
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a UI/UX designer, interaction designer, or similar on public products.
* Experience with front-end implementation (e.g. XML, HTML5).
* Knowledge of various tools used to craft UI for modern game engines
* Ability to adhere to a project\u2019s existing visual or interaction patterns.
* Positive attitude around receiving and providing objective feedback.
* A passion for video games and\u00A0user\u00A0interface\u00A0design.
* A portfolio showing a solid grasp of usability design principles, user flows and prototypes you have created for UI screens, as well as samples of your visual design ability.
* Passion for the Diablo franchise and ARPG genre.
* Experience designing interfaces for a variety of platforms and/or control schemes.
And yeah, you will need these things to apply
* Resume and Cover Letter
* Portfolio demonstrating relevant skills. Only online work submissions, please. (e.g. website, blog or online album).
* Willingness to complete a test if requested to do so.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
','datePosted':'2020-12-04T00:00:00.000Z','title':'UI Designer - Diablo IV','@