Sr. HR Technology Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title:\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0 Sr. HR Technology Analyst
Department: \u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0 \u00A0Human Resources
Location: \u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0 Santa Monica or Irvine, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Sr. HR\u00A0Technology\u00A0Analyst oversees technical aspects of\u00A0the HR\u00A0Systems (Workday HCM,\u00A0Visier, Tableau, Saba)\u00A0and provides support for the global HR Organization. Serves as the HR\u00A0Technology\u00A0liaison between both technical and functional areas of the business including HR Operations, Talent, IT,\u00A0Analytics, and other internal and external clients to ensure effective definition and delivery of HR\u00A0Technology\u00A0applications.\u00A0
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0
* Manage and maintain the functional setups of\u00A0HR Technology\u00A0Systems including\u00A0Workday Reporting,\u00A0Security,\u00A0Core HCM, Compensation as well as Saba,\u00A0Visier\u00A0and Tableau\u00A0applications.\u00A0 Provide consultative guidance combining both system expertise and process knowledge to advise on configuration and ongoing support related to\u00A0Reporting/Analytics\u00A0and all global HR\u00A0processes.\u00A0
* Consult with functional leaders and SMEs in HR to design, develop, and implement technology solutions that increase operational efficiency, maintain compliance, and positively impact customer experience for HR, candidates, employees, managers and business\u00A0leaders.\u00A0
* Provide support for HR\u00A0System upgrades\u00A0and enhancements to include prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, training, implementation and support model\u00A0design.\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0
* Provide customer support for functional HR application related issues. Partner with IT and vendors to deliver excellent customer service through troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution, issue tracking and communication with\u00A0users.\u00A0\u00A0
* Establish and maintain HR Systems documentation and standard operating\u00A0procedures.\u00A0
* Partner with HR to develop new policies and procedures to ensure optimal effectiveness of HR\u00A0Systems.\u00A0\u00A0
* Create, maintain, and deliver HR Systems training to the HR\u00A0community.\u00A0\u00A0
* Collect, document and maintain security requirements and policies for user level access to HR\u00A0applications.\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0
* Manage\u00A0HR\u00A0Technology\u00A0projects including project planning, schedule development, configuration, testing, training and change\u00A0management.\u00A0
* Design, test, deploy, and manage HR interfaces to meet requirements for internal and external systems as\u00A0needed.\u00A0
* Partner with IT on all Corporate\u00A0initiatives\u00A0that directly impact HR\u00A0Systems.\u00A0
* Complete special projects and other duties as\u00A0assigned\u00A0independently.\u00A0\u00A0\u00A0
* Effectively partner with\u00A0HR, Compensation,\u00A0Talent Acquisition,\u00A0Analytics\u00A0and other specialist groups as well as employees, managers, IT, finance and external vendors\u00A0
* BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field preferred\u00A0
* 5+ years of experience supporting HR Systems \u2013 technically and functionally;\u00A0Workday experience\u00A0required\u00A0
* Experience with HR systems implementation (design, testing, cutover)\u00A0
* Functional project management experience\u00A0
* Experience\u00A0in\u00A0working in a global\u00A0setting.\u00A0
* Ability to present and communicate with influence and confidence to a\u00A0technical and non-technical\u00A0audience.\u00A0
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail\u00A0
* Ability\u00A0to thrive in a complex, unstructured, ambiguous\u00A0environment.\u00A0
* Superb\u00A0analytical, organizational, and\u00A0problem-solving\u00A0capabilities\u00A0\u00A0
* Advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel (formulas,\u00A0Vlookups, etc.)\u00A0
* Saba,\u00A0Visier\u00A0and/or Tableau experience a plus\u00A0
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty\u00AE, World of Warcraft\u00AE, Overwatch\u00AE, Diablo\u00AE, Candy Crush\u2122 and Bubble Witch\u2122. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment.\u00A0 We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for \u2018Every World\u2019 - we\u2019ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
','datePosted':'2021-02-10T00:00:00.000Z','title':'Sr. HR Technology Analyst','@