Senior Customer Advocacy Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
BlackBerry® - the iconic brand you know and trust - is now a market-leading cybersecurity software and services company.
Today, BlackBerry already secures more than 500M endpoints including 195M cars on the road. Through independent research, Frost & Sullivan determined that BlackBerry is well-positioned to secure all IoT endpoints, and upwards of 96% of all cyber threats in the current landscape (read the Frost & Sullivan Assessment). BlackBerry is leading the way with a single platform for securing, managing and optimizing how intelligent endpoints are deployed in the enterprise, enabling our customers to stay ahead of the technology curve that will reshape every industry.
Named by Cybersecurity Ventures as 1 of the top 150 companies to watch, our top customers include all the G7 governments, 9 of the top 10 global financial institutions & automotive OEMs, as well as the largest global aerospace, defense, healthcare, and media companies.
Come join us as we deliver 'Intelligent Security. Everywhere.'
Are you the person we are looking for?
As Customer Advocacy Manager for BlackBerry, you will establish and lead our advocacy program and identify customers who will share their stories to help other organizations adopt industry best practices and achieve greater safety, security and success through the use of BlackBerry's industry-leading product offerings.
You will be responsible for engaging with and nurturing our growing customer base. You will collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Sales to curate compelling customer stories, engage with our customer community on key initiatives and programs, and amplify their successes and business value for sales acceleration. You will execute programs aimed at driving growth, engagement and retention, leveraging existing customers as BlackBerry advocates.
* An overwhelming passion for developing the voice of the customer, telling their stories, and supporting and empowering them as valued partners.
* 8 years of experience in customer advocacy, customer success or similar customer-facing role.
* Experience building customer advocacy programs relevant to a leading B2B enterprise software provider.
* Experience developing relationships with customers and understanding their unique business needs.
* Experience translating customer use cases into stories that drive engagement.
* 8 years of relevant work experience with BS/BA and 7 years with MS/MA or PhD
* Experience working with Sales and Marketing in a matrixed enterprise technology setting and operating in a global role or on a global scale.
* Direct experience in cybersecurity, IoT and industrial applications, managed services, enterprise SaaS platforms, and/or critical event management and communications fields.
* Comfort working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with limited oversight.
* Excellent project management, writing and communication skills.
* Lead customer advocacy initiatives for sales and marketing and develop references, testimonials, and case studies that focus on showcasing their thought leadership, and telling their stories in a compelling fashion that can be amplified throughout our sales and marketing communications and events.
* Develop reciprocal and mutually beneficial relationships with our customers by both supporting them as advocates on BlackBerry's behalf, and by advocating for them, engaging with internal company leaders and stakeholders on the customers' behalf to make sure they are heard, their needs met and their success assured.
* Collaborate with key internal stakeholders on the management and learning objectives of our Customer Advisory Board.
* Understand the needs, requirements, and/or pain points of our customers and work to find potential solutions.
* Build mechanisms to support regular customer engagement, standardize interview processes, and manage production of a full range of content/assets leveraging all available mediums and communications channels.
Job Family Group Name:
Marketing & Communications
Scheduled Weekly Hours: