Employment Type: Full-Time
SUMMARY: The Slot Tech is responsible for performing slot machine changes, configuration, testing and maintenance, and otherwise ensuring that Guests' needs are taken care of on the slot floor.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties: (Specific areas of responsibility including, but not limited to)
* Adheres to departmental and casino policies and procedures.
* Ensures compliance with all gaming regulations and ordinances.
* Informs Slot Supervisor of Guests playing in an unethical or irregular manner.
* Performs major slot machine changes, configuration, testing, and maintenance in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
* Instructs and aids Team Members in machine maintenance.
* Assists Guests with instructions for playing the slot machines (placing bets, activating game, recognizing wins, calculating payouts, etc.).
* Processes, pays, and verifies hand pays.
* Demonstrates proficiency and accuracy when performing transactions with money and/or filling out required paperwork.
* Assists Supervisors with disputes by using in-game history and other visual cues about the game.
* Monitors slot floor for signs of system issues and responds/reports appropriately.
* Ensures all slot machines are secure and tamper-proof.
* Communicates both verbally and in writing with Team Members, Guests and Supervisors in an effective manner.
* Helps keep areas clean and free of debris.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Must be at least 21 years old.
* Must possess a high school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent.
* Must be able to pass a Level 1 Tech test at the end of the introductory period.
* Must be able to maintain a passing score on Title 31 and SARC Programs.
* Must have knowledge of electrical circuitry, electronics, and mechanical devices preferred.
* Must take an electronic exam and typing test to qualify for an oral interview.
* Must be able to learn new mechanical and electrical systems.
* Must be able to work under pressure.
* Must be able to exercise good judgment while making decisions.
* Must type minimum of 45 wpm.
* Must have good computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Must be able to use a multi-meter (continuity, voltage, resistance, current).
* Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test.
* Must be able to obtain a valid gaming license.
* Must be able to provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
* Must be able to communicate proficiently in English.
* Must be physically able to perform all job requirements.
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds and occasionally more with assistance.
* Must be able to work in a non-smoke free environment.
* Must be able to work in a noisy environment.
* Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, and special events.