Employment Type: Full-Time
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing beverage service to all Casino Guests in a friendly, courteous, efficient, and professional manner displaying a high standard of guest services.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties: (Specific areas of responsibility including, but not limited to)
* Takes beverage orders and enters them into point-of-sale and retrieves them for service to Guest.
* Collects orders from Bartender and/or kitchen and serves to Guest.
* Computes bill, accepts payment, and makes change for monies tendered.
* Abides by all State, Federal and local liquor regulations pertaining to the serving of alcoholic beverages to Guests.
* Removes empty or dirty glasses, bottles, and/or serviceware and returns them to bar or kitchen area for proper cleaning. Keeps ashtrays cleaned at all times where applicable.
* Replenishes beverages as requested, frequently checking back with Guests to provide additional service.
* Performs cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as appropriate. Adheres to health and safety standards and follows guidelines of SDS.
* Attends training, safety and department meetings as scheduled.
* Provides courteous guests service and adheres to Guest Service Standards.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Must be at least 21 years old.
* Must complete Food Handler or ServSafe and Responsible Alcohol Service certification or have proof of current certification.
* Must have ability to read and write English sufficient to understand menus, special promotions, take and record orders, and communicate with Guests.
* Must have ability to remember, recite and promote menu items and special promotions.
* Must have cash-handling experience.
* Must have ability to learn and operate point-of-sale system.
* Must have ability to transport trays of beverages through a crowded room on a continual basis throughout shift.
* Must present a clean, well-groomed appearance.
* Must possess sound, mature judgment, and be well-organized.
* Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test.
* Must be able to obtain a valid gaming license.
* Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
* Must be physically able to perform all job requirements.
* Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds and occasionally more with assistance.
* Must be able to work in a non-smoke free environment.
* Must be able to work in a noisy environment.
* Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, and special events.#06022021