Employment Type: Part-Time
Open Interviews || Walk-in Apply!
Call the restaurant for interview availability!
We are always looking for great talent to join our team!
At BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT Matters.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We are complying with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19 guidelines.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Diverse Culture
* Team Member Dining Discounts
* Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401 K
* Vacation - paid time off*
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Benefits and vacation eligibility based on number of hours worked. Part-time Team Members must meet minimum average of 30+ hours per week.
NOW HIRING - Service Assistants
Service Assistants are responsible for assisting Servers in providing exceptional service to our Guest, while maintaining dining room cleanliness, clearing and setting tables in a timely and efficient manner. They are responsible for performing station opening/closing set up for each shift, restocking and maintaining clean, sanitary service areas.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Restock glassware, ice and beverage items in service and bar area.
* Polish, roll and prep silverware used in silverware roll-ups.
* Clear and clean all plates and glassware from tables and Guest dining areas.
* Reset tables in a timely manner to ensure all guests can be sat in a timely manager, ensuring tables are set according to BJ's guidelines.
* Make sure the chairs and floors around tables are clean.
* Maintain continuous restroom checks.
* Assist with pre-clearing plates at tables, beverage refills and wrapping of leftover food following BJ's wrapping procedures.
* Notify manager of any problems with equipment or breakage that would affect the supply of necessary items for service.
* Notify the manager of any guest complaints no matter how small it may seem.
* Other duties as assigned by Management staff.
* Must be 18 years of age or over
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to understand the restaurant's Table Management system
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working in a team orientated environment
* Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
* Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
* Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
* Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
* Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts
* Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
This job description is not designed to cover all duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Click APPLY to complete the application and view a full job description.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.