Third Party Risk Management & Procurement
Employment Type: Full-Time
BitGo - Third Party Risk Management & Procurement (Manager/Sr. Manager)
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. BitGo's customer base includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is looking to hire a Manager/Sr. Manager to focus on Third-Party Risk Management/Procurement reporting directly to our Chief Risk Officer. This is a great opportunity to occupy a highly collaborative/cross-functional role where you'll be able to apply your expertise within the aforementioned categories of enterprise risk management. Per the location of this position, we're looking for candidates who are either in Palo Alto/Bay Area, New York City, or Sioux Falls.
* Develop, lead and manage BitGo's full cycle Third-Party Risk Management/Procurement Program
* Serve as the lead point of contact for third party vendors/suppliers for BitGo while monitoring their performance
* Create and distribute due diligence forms for our suppliers/vendors to complete as part of their onboarding process
* Work cross-functionally with all corresponding departments (Compliance, Legal Ops.,Info. Security, Finance, etc.) to ensure their corresponding vendors are up to par/compliant with applicable laws and regulations
* Serve as a Strategic Sourcing/Procurement Lead for any new vendor/supplier needs
* Build/maintain a regimented/consistent sourcing process that can serve as an internal guide for all newly selected vendors/suppliers moving forward
* Develop and maintain a proper documentation system for Third Party Risk Mgmt./Procurement
* Develop a strong understanding of all service offerings at BitGo (custody, prime brokerage, portfolio/tax solutions)
* Exemplify a willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed
Skills & Experience
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in a transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful.
* 5+ years of relevant Third Party Risk Mgmt./Procurement experience within financial services
* Knowledge of risk management and control frameworks (e.g. COSO, ISO 31000)
* Knowledge of information security and privacy standards and regulations (e.g., ISO 27001/27701, NIST, FFIEC, CCPA, EU GDPR)
* High attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness.
* Strong problem-solving, investigative, and analytical skills, with aptitude for discriminating between useful and less useful details
* Action and results oriented; ability to drive results, effect change, and have a positive impact on the organization.
* Ability to work independently and manage through ambiguous situations, with minimal supervision
* High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity, and compliance
* Ability to interface with top management.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
* Ability to multitask and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
* A college degree in business, public policy, or a technical field. (BA/BS)
* You are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world's financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
* Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
* 100% company paid health insurance for employee, spouse/partner and children (medical, vision, dental, life, FSA, HSA)
* 401k company match up to 5%
* Paid parental leave
* Catered custom lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee at the office
* Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
* Paid vacation time
* Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
* Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you'll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.#06022021