Digital Marketing Internship at EdTech Start-up
Employment Type: Full-Time
This internship is an opportunity to:
▪ Grow your knowledge of digital marketing
▪ Work with the close-knit team of the “Goodreads for Kids”
▪ Gain experience in a startup environment
▪ Increase children’s enthusiasm about reading
At Biblionasium, our mission and passion is to encourage, excite and engage kids to read. Founded in 2013, this multiple award-winning Education technology company has over a million registered students and over a hundred thousand educators. We are known as the “Goodreads for Kids”, where students share book ratings, reviews and recommendations with their friends and members of their school community. In addition, we provide a host of tools for educators to monitor, measure and manage student independent reading. To learn more about us, please visit our website.
To keep in contact with our user base, and to grow our network of educators and parents, Biblionasium is looking for a social media marketing intern who will manage part of our communication channels and our social media presence. This is a great opportunity for college students who are working toward a future career in the social media, marketing and/or publishing fields to gain hands-on experience.
We are looking for Business, Marketing or Communications students who also have an interest in education, literacy, and/or the children’s publishing industry. Any previous experience with digital marketing or social media, or completed relevant coursework, will be considered a plus.
This is a remote position and you can work on your own hours, but you have to be available for teleconference calls at least twice a week. You may also be able to earn course credit if your college has an internship course option.
REPORTS TO: Sales & Marketing Manager, CEO
▪ Create engaging, sharable content such as social media posts, articles, videos, & e-blasts
▪ Manage Twitter and Facebook channels
▪ Share content, engage audience, respond to inquiries
▪ Grow followers and identify influencers and trends in the industry
We have over 2 million registered users!
Biblionasium is the largest and fastest growing digital reading platform for children. Think 'GoodReads... for kids!'
▪ This is not a paid position. You will have a chance to learn and use the latest technology tools to manage communications and social media programs.
▪ You can receive a letter of recommendation from our CEO and/or course credit (if applicable).