Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can't you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate-and Beyond.
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will lead a team of Recruiters and Senior Recruiter helping drive efficient recruiting strategies. Reporting to the Director, Global Talent Acquisition, he/she will identify and recruit extraordinary talent to further Beyond Meat's mission of improving human health, positive impact on climate change, animal welfare and addressing the global resource shortage.
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will partner with functional leaders to build a holistic Talent Acquisition strategy to help support our growing Operations Department. The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will manage corporate and plant level recruitment.
TASKS, DUTIES, & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead a team responsible for driving the full lifecycle recruiting for all roles including partnering with executive management on position definition, search strategy and candidate requirements, developing recruiting strategies and offers and negotiations
* Perform market research on the talent landscape, maintain a strong grasp of industry trends & competition, and share relevant information with peers
* Collaborate with HR business partners and hiring managers to develop and refine successful recruitment processes and strategies
* Identify and prioritize organizational hiring requirements, in collaboration with HR and hiring managers, and execute against them
* Design and maintain reporting/tracking and analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process and pipeline
* Directly responsible for managing a team of up to 6-8 Recruiters
* Provide coaching and development to direct reports
* 3+ years of experience managing a team of highly effective recruitment professionals
* 10+ years of Talent Acquisition experience
* Deep understanding of the consumer package goods and/or food manufacturing industry highly preferred.
* Prior success identifying and recruiting extraordinary executive talent across business functions
* Superb client and change management expertise
* Excellent phone presence with polished communication and presentation skills
* Refined email and social media etiquette
* Track record of timely correspondence and simultaneous project management ability
* Bachelor's degree highly preferred
* Exposure to ATS implementation/optimization highly desirable
* Experience managing contingent staffing firms in a high volume setting considered a huge advantage.
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
Please note that Beyond Meat has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. All U.S. employees who (a) physically enter a Beyond Meat facility in the United States, (b) represent Beyond Meat at work-related events, including but not limited to trade shows and product demonstrations, or (c) physically enter customer or potential customer sites in connection with their work for Beyond Meat must take all necessary steps to be Fully Vaccinated as a condition of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.