Growth Marketing Manager - Mobile
Employment Type: Full-Time
Who are we and why should you join us?
* We help people change their lives. BetterHelp is the world's largest therapy service. We set out on a mission to provide everyone with easy, affordable, and private access to professional counseling: anytime, anywhere. To date, our network of over 15,000 licensed, accredited, and board-certified therapists have assisted more than 1,000,000 people. Every month, our secure website and mobile app facilitate over 5,000,000 messages, chats, voice calls, and video sessions that help people face life's challenges.
* We're taking mental healthcare to the next level. We combine clinical care, cutting-edge technology and data-driven product development to constantly learn, iterate, and improve. We are relentless in our pursuit of better, always questioning the status quo and discovering new ways to get things done and serve our members.
* We are a community that grows together - both professionally and personally. Even with our exponential growth, our team is kept agile and nimble, allowing you to have a huge impact and carve your own path from day one. We invest in our team's well-being and professional development because we know that business and individual growth go hand-in-hand. You will move fast, remain flexible, and be challenged every day. Join us!
What are we looking for?
BetterHelp is looking for a smart, ambitious and analytical Growth Marketing Manager to be responsible for our paid advertising campaigns with the goal of growing our user base. This role is all about growth and optimization achieved by leveraging data to make actionable decisions. This individual will also take part in setting the overall marketing strategy by providing feedback and actively sharing data, results and ideas.
What will you do?
* Own, plan, deploy, develop, maintain, monitor, expand, analyze and optimize paid media campaigns with multi-million dollar spend
* Proactively seek, identify and evaluate innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement
* Explore and test new marketing channels, platforms and networks
* Continually strive for higher volume and margins with ongoing optimization
* Slice and dice an enormous amount of complex data into meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions
* Maintain steady high performance by frequently monitoring campaign results and promptly respond with appropriate adjustments
* Collaborate actively with marketing, product, provider network, designers and engineers to drive growth and optimization
* Analyze various algorithms, techniques, and statistical models for predictions in a dynamic data environment
* Optimize the landing page and funnel experiences to improve traction and conversion
* Enjoy great teamwork, have lots of fun, and take pride in building a world-class product that makes a difference in people's lives
What will you NOT do?
* You will NOT worry about 'runway', 'cash left', or 'how much time we have until the next round'. We have the startup DNA but we're fully backed and funded, all the way to success.
* You will NOT be confined to your 'job'. You will get involved in product, marketing, business strategy, and almost everything we do.
* You will NOT be bogged down by office politics, ego, or bad attitude. Only positive, pleasure-to-work-with people allowed here!
* You will NOT get yourself burned out. We work hard but we believe in maintaining sustainable work/life balance. Really.