Digital Marketing Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
What do we do and why should you join us?
* We help people change their lives. BetterHelp is the world's largest counseling service. In 2013 we set out on a mission to provide everyone with easy, affordable, and private access to professional counseling - anytime, anywhere. Today, our network of over 15,000 licensed, accredited, and board-certified therapists have assisted more than a million people face life challenges. Every month, our secure website and mobile app facilitate over five million messages, chats, voice calls, and video sessions each month that help people change their lives.
* We are a community that grows together - both professionally and personally. Even with our exponential growth, our team is kept agile and nimble, allowing you to have a huge impact and carve your own path from day one. We invest in our people's well-being and upward mobility because we know that business and individual growth go hand-in-hand.
What are we looking for?
BetterHelp is looking for a smart, ambitious and analytical Digital Marketing Analyst to be responsible for our paid advertising campaigns with the goal of growing our Provider Network. This role is all about growth and optimization achieved by leveraging data to make actionable decisions. This individual will also take part in setting the overall marketing strategy by providing feedback and actively sharing data, results and ideas.
What will you do?
* Own, plan, deploy, develop, maintain, monitor, expand, analyze and optimize paid media campaigns with multi-million dollar spend
* Proactively seek, identify and evaluate innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement
* Explore and test new marketing channels, platforms and networks
* Continually strive for higher volume and margins with ongoing optimization
* Slice and dice an enormous amount of complex data into meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions
* Maintain steady high performance by frequently monitoring campaign results and promptly respond with appropriate adjustments
* Collaborate actively with marketing, product, provider network, designers and engineers to drive growth and optimization
* Analyze various algorithms, techniques, and statistical models for predictions in a dynamic data environment
* Optimize the landing page and funnel experiences to improve traction and conversion
* Enjoy great teamwork, have lots of fun, and take pride in building a world-class product that makes a difference in people's lives
What will you NOT do?
* You will NOT worry about 'runway', 'cash left', or 'how much time we have until the next round'. We have the startup DNA but we're fully backed and funded, all the way to success.
* You will NOT be confined to your 'job'. You will get involved in product, marketing, business strategy, and almost everything we do.
* You will NOT be bogged down by office politics, ego, or bad attitude. Only positive, pleasure-to-work-with people allowed here!
* You will NOT get yourself burned out. We work hard but we believe in maintaining sustainable work/life balance. Really.