Employment Type: Full-Time
At Benihana, your hard work is more than just a job, it's a career opportunity. It's a building block to a successful future in the world of business and hospitality.
Our people are our secret sauce to our success and mission of Creating Great Guest Memories. We are always looking for individuals who have what it takes to grow with us and share in our success.
Responsible for setting and cleaning tables, sushi bar and lounge areas throughout the shift. Supports servers and service staff with drink refills and clearing tables. Assists with the setup of large parties and communicating which areas of the restaurant are ready to be seated in order to assure customer satisfaction.
* Ability to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor during stressful and/or busy times.
* Exercise sound judgment and possess good problem-solving skills.
* Where applicable, holds a state and/or local food handlers card.
* Ability to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be 18 years of age or older or in accordance of state law.
* Must be eligible to work in the United States.
* Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays, nights and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.
Here are some of the sizzling benefits of working for us:
* Fun working environment: You will work in a caring environment where you are highly valued and will have the opportunity to continue to develop and grow.
* Free shift meals: We believe in coming together as a family and want you to be able to enjoy a great meal. We provide all of our employees a free shift meal, every day.
* Benefits are important: We know how important it is to take care of yourself and your family. We offer a full benefits suite that includes 401K, and Medical, Vision and Dental for you and your family.
* Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will have an opportunity to be well rewarded. This position is eligible for tips!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note this is not the full job description.