Global S&OP Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Global S&OP Analyst is responsible for providing data analysis, business intelligence, supply chain and recommendations in support of the Belkin Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process. The Analyst's responsibility is to provide analytical and informational support to the Senior Manager, Global S&OP and Belkin's regional Planning teams to drive effective supply chain execution to achieve Belkin sales plans and initiatives.
The Analyst will support the development of Belkin's individual S&OP meetings across all business units. In support of those meetings, the Analyst will gather data and organize meeting materials. Additionally, the Analyst will represent the WW Planning organization as part of Belkin's New Product Development (NPD) E2 process, and drive Planning deliverables to resolution as part of that process. As part of NPD activities, the Analyst will be the fulfillment center point for all Apple 2PP projects. They will prepare supply plans in support of Apple demands in conjunction with cross functional teams, and report out on supply to internal and external customers. Finally, they will be expected to perform ad-hoc data and trend analysis to support global demand and supply planning decision making.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Preparation of regional and SKU level New Product Introduction (NPI) & Run-Rate allocations for constrained supply
* Attending all NPI meetings (Pre-alignment/E2) to represent WW Planning
* Tracking and coordinating E2 project Planning deliverables with regional planning teams - launch quantity preparation, forecast uploads, and finished good placement per E2 milestones
* Updating fulfillment plans for key customer Apple on 2PP projects and reviewing fulfillment status with WW Planning
* Owns data gathering and material preparation in support of monthly Global S&OP meetings (including Apple, Connected Home, and all Connected Things business units)
* Leads Planned Order Forecast Validation process alongside WW Planning teams for material risk buy management
* Assists Belkin Global Planning and Senior Manager, Global S&OP on ad hoc supply management for Connected Things vendor base
* Fulfill responsibilities under ISO 9001 and 14001; understand and fully support IS0 system
* Comply with Health and Safety requirements of Belkin
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment
* Understand and follow company rules and regulations
* Perform all other duties as assigned and required
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelors or equivalent experience required
* 3-5 years' experience in a supply chain planning, production planning, or analysis role
* Experience working with cross-functional teams from a supply chain perspective role
* Experience with Business Intelligence reporting essential
* Experience with inventory management and demand planning software preferred
* Exceptional analytical skills, strong knowledge of the demand & supply planning process and business planning
* Systems thinking mindset - ability to understand impacts from supply chain across to other functions
* Exceptional computer literacy including proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
* Experience with Macros/VBA a plus
* Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
* Consumer Electronics experience is a plus.
What you're getting into
We've got big collaborative spaces for your big ideas, so bring an open mind and leave your suit in the closet. We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding - for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many smart and creative people around that you'll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Belkin is an extremely open workplace, where communication is essential. Not every idea will be accepted, but you'll be asked for your point of view. Innovation thrives on multiple and varied levels. At Belkin we challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
We are committed to diversity. Belkin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
All candidates applying for a job in the EMEA region, please review the Applicant Privacy notice HERE
Playa Vista, California