Senior Digital Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
One by one, we are leading a movement to a future where all beauty is clean beauty. We are powered by people, and our collective mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. Formulate, advocate & educate- that's our motto for creating products that truly perform while holding ourselves to unparalleled standards of safety.
It's really this simple: Beauty should be good for you.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Product Manager who is passionate about building products to support direct to consumer e-commerce business. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the companys vision and strategy.
* Lead cross-functional teams to produce project charters, product specifications, establish milestones, and manage the development, implementation and market launch against goals.
* Translate business needs, customer needs, current market trends, and technological capabilities into cohesive product specifications that are the basis for development and launch of site features and enhancements.
* Build business cases and analytical insights for new product initiatives; this requires identifying key issues, quantitatively analyzing related metrics, and communicating results.
* Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure theyre successfully achieved.
* Partner with UX and UI to usability test, scope, and design best in class user experiences.
* Lead a small team of Product Managers in the successful management of deliveries on web, mobile, and internal tools.
Daily & Monthly Responsibilities:
* Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
* Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
* Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
* Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
* Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization and report on status
* Work closely with business groups (Marketing, Merchandising, Sales) and other internal teams to deliver products on time, within budget, and to functional/design specifications.
* Track technology products performance including identification of key performance indicators.
* Proactively identify and resolve product issues that impair the companys ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals, Prioritize product backlog accordingly.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
* Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
* Experience in web-commerce Direct Sales/Direct Retail experience (including commissions structures) preferred but not required.
* Highly effective cross-functional team management
* Ability to multi-task initiatives from conceptualization, inception to completion.
* Experience with productivity tools, training modules, dashboards, and reporting.
* A passion for crafting and building solutions that provide the best user experience while also meeting company goals.
* 5+ years of Product Management experience.
* Experience with Scrum methodologies and tools like Jira and Confluence.
* History of excellent partnerships with Development and Sales Teams.
At Beautycounter we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.