Employment Type: Full-Time
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Laborer in our branch to receive, store, and distribute material, equipment, and products within warehouse and branch by performing the following duties.
The Responsibilities Include:
* Provide quality service to customers using clear communication skills.
* Be knowledgeable regarding all Company products and services.
* Count, verify and manually unload incoming orders and shipments.
* Utilize a forklift for moving inventory
* Verify and manually load orders on outgoing trucks.
* Verify and manually load outgoing orders onto customer vehicles.
* General yard and office maintenance to include cleaning and painting.
* Maintain neatness and cleanliness of warehouse.
* Maintain inventory in appropriate/designated storage areas in warehouse.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
* Must have some experience with warehouse, forklift, or other machinery
* Prefer high school graduate or GED
* Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
* Operation of forklift.
* Team player with good customer service skills.
* Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
* Must have reliable transportation to work each day.
* Must be able to physically and safely deliver products on roof.
An Equal Opportunity Employer