OraPharma Regional Sales Manager-- San Francisco Region
Employment Type: Full-Time
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people around the world.
Our approximately 21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people's lives with our health care products, and we manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
OraPharma, a division of Bausch Health, is committed to improving patients' quality of life through innovative dental products and a focus on the connection between oral health and overall health. As an organization, we're not only committed to the doctors we serve, but we pride ourselves on rewarding a 'run it like you own it' attitude and providing gratifying opportunities to our employees and exceptional value to our shareholders. Most importantly, we measure true success based on the difference we make in the lives of the millions of patients who rely on our products every day.
Candidate should live in the San Francisco or Sacramento, California
The Regional Manager is accountable to hire, develop, and retain a team of Account Managers within the region and is charged with motivating and inspiring performance both individually and within the team. The Regional Manager is responsible for creating an environment based on respect, trust, and personal integrity. The successful candidate will accomplish their organizational goals and objectives through effective communications, team building, coaching, and mentoring and will also be responsible for all business support activities. Specific responsibilities include:
* Provide leadership and direction while meeting sales goals and managing the sales activities and development of sales representatives.
* Develop and implement strategic business plans to meet Regional, area and Company goals.
* Implement and uphold all company compliance policies and procedures for self and region.
* Recruit and select qualified candidates to fill open sales positions within the Region.
* Assume accountability and responsibility for own personal career growth and development.
* Be a leader and manager - creating long and short-term development objectives.
* Attend National, Regional Aesthetic Conventions and Trade Shows.
* Build a strong regional team through evaluation of the activities and effectiveness of sales representatives on a consistent basis, providing guidance, coaching and support to increase competence.
* Develop and implement an effective territory business plan
* Coordinate administrative demands and field day objectives and other responsibilities as assigned.
* 10+ years' experience in related field with demonstrated high-level performance, in addition to college degree in related discipline.
* 2+ years management/training experience required, preferable in direct sales, B2B, dermatological, medical device or specialty pharmaceutical sales experience with demonstrated success coaching and developing a strong team
* Demonstrated ability to create a positive work environment and a highly functioning sales team while modeling the company's core values and business code of conduct
* Proven ability to interact effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers
* Demonstration of strong consultative selling skills and proven capability to close sales
* Proven ability to develop new business through prospecting and cold calling
* Ability to build strong professional relationships; establish credibility and rapport with customers and colleagues
* Ability to implement and execute key Marketing strategies
* Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills in an ever-changing environment
* Effectively manage field assets and resources to include, but not limited to, expense management, computer and other allocated equipment
* Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient software skills including Microsoft suite of products
* Strong sense of urgency and demonstrated success in a high-pressure sales role
The Regional Manager position requires a great deal of enthusiasm, energy, and the ability to work in the field with representatives as needed while maintaining all administrative functions. This highly operational position requires systematic planning and organization skills. Extensive overnight travel may be required, typically around 50% of the time. Ability to lift up to 30lbs. Must possess a valid state drivers' license with a clean driving record.
This position may be available in the following location(s): [[Seattle, Colorado, San Francisco or Sacramento areas]]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud Statement.