Employment Type: Full-Time
Commercial Painter - Bullhorn ID #53624
Are you looking for your employer to invest in you as much as you invest in them? BBSI is looking for an experienced painter who is ready to grow with a company that places an emphasis on employee development. As a commercial painter your responsibilities will include setting up projects, color matching and mixing, on-site preparations, mixing paints and other materials and painting various surfaces according to instructions.
Pay: $16 - $25 per hour (based on experience)
* Setting up projects, color matching and mixing as needed.
* Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures etc.
* Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc.
* Fill cracks and with appropriate material (e.g. plaster)
* Knowledge of equipment such as boom, scissor, scaffold and swing stage holes
* Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture
* Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
* Apply varnish and other finishes
* Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
* Hardworking, reliable, team player with a positive attitude
Pay will be determined based upon experience... Experience is preferred
All applicants must pass physical and be authorized to work in the US.
Job Type: Full-time
* Painting: 1 year (Preferred)
* Pressure washers
* Spray rigs of all sizes (Gas/electric)
* Various hand tools
* Extensions & step ladders of all sizes
* Various paints, coatings, oils/latex epoxies
Need: Valid CA Driver's License
* Ability to lift 50 - 80 lbs.
* Climb up/down ladders
Travel to different job sites
* United States (Required)
Benefits offered after 90 days:
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Other types of insurance
* Retirement benefits or accounts