Global Banking & Markets - MBA Diversity Fellowship
Employment Type: Full-Time
**WHAT YOU'LL DO**
The Bank of America Securities MBA Diversity Fellowship Program will award merit-based fellowships to Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, military veterans, LGBT+, students with disabilities and women in their first year of business school.
To be eligible, candidates will need to be admitted to a U.S. based ACSB accredited business school and complete an online application including your resume, an essay of 500 words describing how you see the fellowship supporting you to achieve your career goals, and a copy of one essay submitted to your business school .
To be considered please apply online via our website campus.bankofamerica.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible but no later than November 15, 2020AT 11:55 P.M. EASTERN.
1. Apply to a Global Investment Banking Summer Associate Program or Global Research Summer Associate Program summer associate internship posting.
2.Submit a fellowship application through the MBA Fellowship - Global Investment Banking Summer Associate Program or MBA Fellowship - Global Research Summer Associate MBA Program with the following materials:
1. Upload a resume
2. In the cover letter field, attach the following as one PDF file with your application:
- An essay of 500 words or less describing how you see the Bank of America Securities MBA Diversity Fellowship supporting you to achieve your career goals
- Copy of one essay submitted to your business school
- Admitted to a US based AACSB accredited business school for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Admitted to a U.S. based AACSB accredited business school for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, military veteran, LGBT+, student with a disability, woman entering business school fall 2020
- Up to $40,000 of total tuition and fees towards the first year of your MBA Program
- A paid summer internship with Bank of America Securities Global Banking Markets businesses
- The opportunity to receive further funding towards total tuition and fees for the second year of your MBA program