Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program
Employment Type: Full-Time
**WHAT YOU'LL DO**
Are you interested in exploring the advisor career path?
With each relationship and connection, our advisors seek to provide care and guidance for our clientswhen they need it most - whether they are just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement. Their goal is to understand a client's entire financial picture and provide them with appropriate advice and solutions to make our clients' financial lives better.
The Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program develops future client-facing professionals while engaging them in challenging and business critical assignments. The program offers the opportunity to gain exposure to the Consumer Banking and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management organizations while working with teams and clients in one of the following assignments:
- Consumer Investments (available nationwide)
- Merrill Lynch Wealth Management (available nationwide)
Interns in this program gain exposure to all three assignments through web-based courses, national calls with bank leaders, and cross-business activities and challenges.
As a summer analyst your internship experience may include:
- Conducting product, market, and client research
- Applying your financial acumen and analytical skills to support a variety of projects as required by our clients and business leaders
- Executing in roles such as client engagement, managed solutions, portfolio review, relationship management, sales & operations, and more
- Strategic projects focused on sales, research, operations, and client experience