SR Relationship Manager, Business Banking - Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Bank of America is looking for a Sr. Relationship Manager to join our Global Commercial Banking Business Banking team. The Business Banking segment of the Commercial Bank serves public and private companies with annual revenues of $5 million to $50 Million.
The Senior Relationship Manager (SRM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of business banking clients who require financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, the SRM is accountable for prospecting new business and retaining and deepening existing relationships. The SRM analyzes the client's financial and operating strategies and recommends alternative or additional financial services to best meet the client's immediate and long-term personal and business needs. The SRM will have the ability to forge relationships with the appropriate decision makers within the client company. The SRM is also responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key extended team members in the analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects. This involves coordinating client involvement by the team's specialists in credit and payments. To effectively perform this role, the SRM must be well versed in all Bank of America products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities. The SRM is expected to consistently network in the community and with centers of influence. in addition, requires management of all Client Management Process core training, plus advanced credit and Treasury Management courses; successful experience in complex transactions; excels at client management success factors; demonstrates leadership skills and mentors new associates.
* 5 - 10+ years Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the business banking or middle market sector.
* Management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $10 - $50 million.
* Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. Proven sales skills and experience. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability. Familiarity with sales force automation, such as ACT and other systems, a plus.
* Undergraduate degree required.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: