MicroStrategy Analyst/Developer - MVSO Analytics - Strat Analyst III
Employment Type: Full-Time
Seasoned MicroStrategy Analyst/Developer responsible for performing complex analysis and reporting on multiple MVSO processes. Utilizes a variety of technology including, but not limited to SQL, Tableau and Microstrategy, at an advanced. Will work closely with business and technology partners to ascertain requirements, determine source of data, develop and/or apply analytics, and implement end state delivery strategies that utilize established databases to coordinate the production of reports.
* Responsible for the design, development and implementation of database related solutions
* Developing and enhancing reporting and analytical solutions to track and assess performance
* Creating and maintaining procedures and documentation
* Gathering, documenting, analyzing and drawing conclusions regarding complex data and information
* Ability to develop, provide guidance and recommendations on process improvements (with tangible benefits) and 'best practices'
* Must have 5+ years of MicroStrategy coding/reporting
* Excellent analytical and verbal/written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to solicit input from others
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time to strict deadlines (i.e. can demonstrate effective time and workflow management skills)
* Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate complex ideas and theories
Responsible for performing more complex analysis and modeling for multiple products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk and operating losses and/or other financial and marketing exposures. Develops complex program models to extract data and uses multiple databases to acquire statistical and financial data. Utilizes portfolio trends to propose policy/procedural changes within segmentation structure to produce optimal results. Excels at risk/reward trade off. Build relationships with external agencies. Participates in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion, independent judgment, the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and the utilization of core leadership behaviors. SAS and/or MicroStrategy experience preferred; 2-5 years experience preferred.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role