Commercial Associate-Middle Market
Employment Type: Full-Time
Participates as an integral member of the core Client Team, working with commercial clients. Develops, participates and/or presents client/client team presentations (economic updates, markets forecasts, industry updates, industry valuations), pitch books and relationship reviews. Participates in the credit approval process in order to gain exposure to Credit products and the decision/approval process. Participates in treasury solutions packaging in order to gain exposure to Treasury products/services and their related approval/support processes. Coordinates with product partners, deal team members and clients throughout the course of a transaction. Delivers financial, industry, and economic analyses and other activities to facilitate decision making with comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research. Responsible for new business analytics to support the client teams, focusing on enhancing existing relationships, and identifying opportunities for up-tiering. Monitors Plus One activities across multiple portfolios in order to identify opportunities for expanding client relationships. Work efforts must be thorough and focused, exhibiting strong oral and written communication skills. Able to work with minimal supervision on assigned tasks, and is able to connect analytical work to the client needs and strategic objectives. Qualifies early in role and develops later in role.
Office location is Newport Beach, CA.
* Undergraduate degree preferred. Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
* Minimum of 1-5 years of previous business experience
* Credit skills preferred
* Demonstrates initiative/self-motivation
* Possesses strong interpersonal skills
* Possesses strong analytical and modeling skills
* Possesses understanding of corporate financial statements is a must
* Demonstrates strong critical thinking
* Demonstrates the ability to independently make decisions
* Licensing may be required (will support the employee through registration process if needed)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: