Senior Manager, Social Marketing and Community Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
he Social Marketing & Community Team Leader will develop, execute, and drive the social marketing strategy for BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's video game business unit. S/he will lead a team of five social marketing specialists and manage agency relationships to execute best in class social marketing programs and promotions to amplify marketing campaigns for BANDAI NAMCO's exciting portfolio of games across North America. The Social Marketing & Community Team Leader will also be tasked to embrace data and provide social analytics and campaign performance summaries to internal stakeholders.
The primary goal of this role is to communicate with fans and consumers by leveraging and optimizing existing social channels such as Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter as well as identify, explore, and utilize new social media platforms. The social marketing team will continue to grow and engage with communities surrounding our games and explore new ways of raising brand awareness, fan engagement and loyalty. This position requires close collaboration with the Japan Production, Brand Marketing, Public Relations, Paid Media, Creative Services, Events, Channel Marketing, and CRM teams to ensure success. Exceptional leadership, teamwork, strategic thinking, creative thinking, and communication skills are critical success factors.
The Social Marketing & Community Team Leader will collaborate closely with BANDAI NAMCO counterparts in Europe and Asia to share best practices and strategies to ensure high quality, consistent social interactions with fans worldwide.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employee's to join us at our new offices in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop and execute social marketing strategies to build strong productive relationships with fans
* Lead five direct reports and maintain a high impact and highly collaborative team
* Own the content planning, programming, and execution process across BANDAI NAMCO social media channels
* Manage U.S. agencies and partners to create compelling content and optimize customer engagement and relationships across social channels
* Monitor and sync content & messaging with LATAM social agencies to produce unified messaging and timing
* Provide weekly social analytics and campaign performance summaries
* Master and leverage Sprinklr platform to deliver social insights and recommendations for social tactics adjustments
* Nurture existing relationships with influencers and community leaders while establishing new ones
* Build upon brand partnerships to create cross promotional opportunities
* Represent BANDAI NAMCO at events such as E3, Anime Expo, PAX, EVO, and comic cons
* Evolve and drive the company's livestream strategy and shows
* Five direct reports
* Social marketing agencies
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
* 4-8 yrs. of social media management and/or content management for an entertainment brand (or relevant experience)
* 3-4 years of personnel managerial experience
* Extensive knowledge of social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, YouTube, tools, and best-practices
* Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
* Creative energy and passion
* High passion for video games, especially BANDAI NAMCO games
* Engaging interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* Strong demonstrated teamwork skills
* Ability to organize campaigns, analyze metrics, realize business goals, and present results
* Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems, and software
* Ability to travel internationally and domestically
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content - including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry's top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.