User Experience Researcher I
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The UX Researcher I will influence product design decisions with data driven insights. This person will play a critical role in the user experience of Aya's web and mobile applications.
Who We Are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Understand and be the voice of our user
- Help influence product design decisions and answer strategic business questions by providing data-driven insights
- Define detailed, process-oriented research plans, execute on them, organize findings, and communicate them in a concise and meaningful manner to cross-functional teams
- Create personas and user journeys, perform competitive analyses, conduct usability and field studies that inform key business and design decisions
- Able to adapt to tools available and time constraints and still deliver meaningful results
- Help establish research as a foundation of the product lifecycle by instituting and enforcing processes and checkpoints before and after a product is released
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Social Sciences, Psychology, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
- Experience conducting research for desktop and/or mobile applications
- Understanding of various quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and knowing when to apply them effectively
- Ability to balance ideal research methodologies (what should be done) with pragmatism (what can be done given current time and resources)
- Naturally organized, able to work autonomously, with the ability to quickly re-prioritize projects in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.