Travel Contracts Associate
Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The Travel Contracts Associate will ensure timely and accurate completion of contracts for traveling healthcare providers. This is an entry level position with tremendous potential for upward mobility.
Who We Are:
We’re a $1.5 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Work with multiple internal departments to receive, edit and complete a large volume of contracts in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Call attention to discrepancies and work with team to correct and minimize errors.
- Learn and maintain knowledge base of current company, state and federal regulations to ensure compliance.
- Perform detailed audit of contracts and accurately enter large amounts of data into multiple systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position.
- Ability to remain flexible and maintain appropriate priorities in an ever changing environment.
- Meticulous detail orientation and organization in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Ability to both deliver and receive professional yet firm communication regarding contract errors and adherence to regulatory compliance standards.
- Aptitude for learning and consistently modifying and improving both personal and departmental performance based on real-time feedback.
- Propensity for repetitive work requiring a high level of concentration including meticulous data entry and contract audit.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.