National Account Executive - Inside Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
Born digital, Axos Bank has reinvented the banking model and grown to over $14 billion in assets since our founding in 2000. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 digital banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol 'AX (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
Learn more about working here!
The primary role of an Inside Account Executive (AE) is to build and manage a loyal customer base of mortgage brokers and bankers that will commit loans to the bank on a regular basis. The AE is tasked with customer training, knowledge building, sales and marketing efforts focused on creating brand and product awareness. The AE acts as the customers liaison bridging any gaps they might have with our staff, engaging on every level, customer service, loan process, pricing/rate lock, pipeline management, and escalations to business leaders. Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are used to identify strategic business goals and provide accountability and visibly for the AE and Management Team.
* Successfully prospect, source and approve new Wholesale and Correspondent business partners who specialize the Jumbo/Super-Jumbo Non-QM/Niche market
* Prepare and provide a recommendation summary all proposed Wholesale and Correspondent customer approval requests
* Ongoing training for approved business partners as it relates to our website portal, product/price, guidelines, policies and procedures. Including vetting scenarios and structuring loans for submission
* Ongoing effort to develop, network and cultivate relationships, including webinars, office presentations, participation in related industry conferences
* Manage loan pipeline utilizing web-based pipeline management tools. Including working closely with key department leaders and staff to accomplish production objectives
* Maintain industry and market awareness, including competitor changes, and development
* Improve and update CRM (Salesforce) customer data on daily basis
Are You A Fit?
* 3+ years' mortgage lending
* Wholesale and correspondent lending
* Jumbo/Super-Jumbo, Non-QM/Niche market book of business
* Demonstrate a recent history of successfully networking, cultivating, and developing business relationships, including ability to develop and deploy a strategic business plan for optimal growth
* Knowledge of Jumbo/Super-Jumbo, Non-QM/Niche products
* Agency (FNMA/FHLMC), FHA, and VA
* Multifamily, commercial, and warehouse
* Bachelor's degree
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.