Senior Manager, Azure Product Sales
Employment Type: Full-Time
As the world's leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
As a Product Sales Director for Datto's Unified Continuity offering's extension into public clouds, you are an entrepreneurial sales leader:
* Self-directed in managing customer relationships and assuming subject matter expert responsibilities within the company;
* Are adept at designing solutions that meet the business and technical requirements of existing and prospective Datto Partners;
* Engage in the most complex customer opportunities and environments, providing market expertise to support the Sales teams;
* Collaborating with Datto's Product Marketing team to hone the messaging and positioning of this first-of-its-kind offering within the Datto product line.
This is an entrepreneurial sales leadership role for an entirely new product line within Datto that is directly adjacent to Datto's flagship BCDR product line. Your challenge will be to rapidly find product/market fit and help scale the go-to-market motion to the entire 500+ person Datto sales force.
* Collaborate and knowledge share with our global sales teams to ensure cross-organizational communication, understanding, and alignment;
* Help to create messaging and sales narratives around Datto product offerings;
* Regularly engage with the Product Management and Product Marketing team to relay partner feedback collected from Sales, Specialists, Competitive Intelligence and Partner Communication;
* Partner with sales teams and Executive Sponsors to educate existing and prospective customers about the superiority of our services - this could include conference calls, site visits, presentations and workshops;
* Develop and maintain a set of metrics and KPIs for ongoing measurement to promote efficiency and productivity based on a data driven approach ;
* Leverage deep understanding of competitors to provide internal teams with guidance on how to effectively compete with them;
* Use Salesforce automation tools to track progress and report goals;
* Participate and contribute as subject matter expert for Azure;
* Proactively identify, scope, and drive procedural and process updates;
* Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets;
* Develop and promote monthly and quarterly sales objectives;
* Lead and motivate team of Specialists to drive GMRR,
* Work closely with Engineering and Product Management to influence new product design and existing product roadmap;
* Demonstrate thought leadership representing the company at various public forums, and influence CxO stakeholders;
* Travel up to 40% (Due to Covid-19 travel is restricted)
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
* Expert knowledge of Azure cloud infrastructure
* 5+ years of experience selling solutions in enterprise-scale solutions in Azure
* Demonstrable business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes
* Strong experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including excellent negotiation
* Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
* Ability to analyze data to highlight trends and identify problems
* Demonstrated track record of leading using strong influence leadership skills
* Ability to work in a distributed team across multiple time zones and a globally distributed workforce
* Experience working within the MSP channel is a major plus
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
* Comprehensive health-care benefits
* Free lunch every Friday
* Flexible paid time off policy
* Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
* Fitness reimbursement
* Charity match program
* Education reimbursement
* And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.