Product Expert Phone Sales-WFH
Employment Type: Full-Time
AutoAnything / Morris 4x4 is seeking a Product Expert to join our fully remote team. You'll join a crew of experts dedicated to delivering a best in class, remarkable customer experience while representing our family of brands on the front-lines. A key function for this role is to meet customer needs by providing product expertise that will help the reputation and growth of the Morris 4x4 Center brand. The ideal candidate acts as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor for our customers and demonstrates a passion for the automotive industry.
What you will do on a daily basis:
* Manage multiple, inbound calls related to product questions, specifications, and recommendations. Provide assistance with placing new orders and servicing existing orders.
* Listen to the customer to develop an understanding of their distinct circumstances and needs
* Consistently exhibit a positive tone and personality to develop customer rapport
* Provide honest, thoughtful product solutions with conviction and clarity
* Research and convey accurate information and recommendations on a vast array of products
* Demonstrate a strong desire to exceed revenue and customer satisfaction targets
* Cultivate a 'book of business,' i.e. high-value customers that have strong potential for repeat business
* Multi-task as needed with various order management systems
* Process orders and requests with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
* Substantial firsthand knowledge of aftermarket automotive accessories and parts
* 2 or more years of sales experience and/or customer service
* Positive can-do attitude, self-motivating and goal-oriented
* A quiet, distraction-free working environment and reliable high-speed internet connection
* Basic understanding of ecommerce a plus
* Experience using Microsoft Office or G-Suite
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Flexible schedule needed. Weekends and holiday availability required
AutoAnything offers benefits which include your choice of medical, dental and vision plans; paid vacation & sick leave; and 401k with generous employer-matching. Additional company-paid benefits include EAP, LTD and Life Insurance.