Employment Type: Full-Time
AUDIENCEX is an independent trading desk and leading digital advertising partner for brands and agencies. We offer strategic, unbiased, omnichannel performance marketing solutions powered by high impact creative, innovative technology, targeted media buying, and data-driven analysis to help our clients engage with and acquire customers throughout the entire purchase funnel. Named one of the Fastest Growing and Most Successful Companies in America by Inc, Deloitte and the Financial Times, AUDIENCEX is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in offices throughout North America, including New York, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Detroit, St. Louis and Charlotte.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will redefine the way we recruit for talent as we scale our teams for high growth. In partnership with People Ops leadership, you will be responsible for developing and executing the talent acquisition strategy for a variety of prioritized roles. Additionally, you will partner closely with our leaders across departments, including Sales, Account Management, Strategy, Analytics, Programmatic Strategy, Marketing and Platform Solutions to identify and attract top talent to the organization.
As a key member of the team, this is an exciting opportunity to shape and build a unique approach to attracting and securing skilled and diverse candidates in the ad tech space.
This role is based out of our headquarters in Marina Del Rey, CA and reports to the Chief People Officer. The team is currently operating remotely.
* Use a combination of recruiting techniques including sourcing efforts through social media sites and platforms to build and engage networks, and assess and hire talent
* Define, design and implement recruiting programs, and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of roles
* Develop training, toolkits and best practices to equip our organization with tools and resources aimed at increasing underrepresented talent in our pipelines
* Be a thought partner with leaders at all levels to establish recruitment plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions in how we recruit for talent
* Act as an advocate for internal clients and candidates throughout the hiring process by establishing regular touch points and providing swift following through, resulting in a best-in-class candidate experience
* Partner closely with hiring managers and the People Ops team throughout the recruitment cycle from identification and assessment through to the offer stage
* Collaborate with People Ops and leadership to share competitive intelligence and prospective candidate leads
* Maintain organization and candidate flow utilizing Lever, our applicant tracking system (ATS)
* Bachelor's degree
* Seasoned level of experience building talent acquisition programs and recruiting talent in the ad tech, advertising or performance marketing space
* Track record of hiring top-tier talent within sales, account management, strategy, marketing, ad operations and analytics functions in a timely manner
* Results-oriented and highly self-motivated with strong sourcing and outreach skills
* Experience in building diverse pipelines and attracting diverse talent
* Mindset of putting the candidate first in everything you do
* Experienced in identifying, engaging and closing passive senior candidates
* Ability to partner with and influence stakeholders at all levels and drive them toward hiring goals and program outcomes
* Exceptional interpersonal communication and organizational skills
* Experience managing competing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Experience working with a variety of ATS systems like Lever or Greenhouse along with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
* Previous recruitment agency experience is preferred
AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.