Implementation Specialist, West
Employment Type: Full-Time
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a driven customer success professional to join our team as an Implementation Specialist. You will help our mid-market clients set achievable goals for their SMS programs, steer them in the right direction to get up and running on Attentive smoothly, and will optimize their program to maximize growth and revenue. You will coordinate with Design, Solutions Engineering, and the rest of Client Strategy to make sure clients' needs are met as quickly as possible and ensure that every client has a positive first impression of Attentive.
- Support the successful launch of our Mid-Market clients by working closely with Sales to run quick, efficient, and smooth handoffs when new clients sign up (contact categorization, product scoping, implementation details, goals/KPIs, etc.).
- Continue to partner closely with Sales throughout the trial period to convert clients to paid programs.
- Build a strong rapport with new clients immediately; show expertise and earn trust to create a strong relationship
- Run launch calls with new clients, evangelizing for our best practices and suggested product implementation. Overcome common objections and questions. Steadily move launches forward.
- Discover any/all unidentified product needs, and work with Solutions Engineering and Technical Account Managers to scope out and troubleshoot tech issues.
- Lead UI overviews and teach clients how to use our self-service tools. Inculcate in clients how to work with our White Glove support team.
- Configure and thoroughly QA accounts ahead of launch
- Run weekly check-ins with clients during their trial. Build excitement about their success on the platform, encourage them to use additional products and send messages, and do everything necessary to hit their goals/KPIs