Employment Type: Full-Time
Overview & Essential Job Functions
The Truck Washer reports to the Fleet Maintenance Manager and Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor. The Truck Washer is personally responsible for providing proper cleaning, detailing and overall cleanliness of the existing operation fleet.
Essential Job Functions
* Preforms washing of the body and chassis of light and heavy duty units.
* Details interior and exterior using wax, armor all, Windex and other products.
* Drives and parks units on site using proper backing procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* Consistently behaves in a manner that is appropriate and professional.
* Valid Class C Driver's License.
* Acceptable Driver's Record.
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Qualifications & Environmental Demands
* Bilingual English / Spanish.
* 1-2 years' experience in heavy truck equipment & light duty truck washing and detailing.
* Ability to read and comprehend parts breakdown books.
* Standing, walking, seeing, hearing, & smelling continuously.
* Problem solving, oral communication, analytical ability, concentration continuously.
* Eye/hand coordination, handling, & wrist motion continuously.
* Bending, reaching, stretching, interpersonal abilities & lifting ≤ 50 Lbs. frequently.
* Exposure to dust, smoke, fumes, odors, grease, oil, chemicals, wet slippery surfaces, hot/cold conditions, & noise continuously.
* Works outside & inside.
* Comprehensive benefit package Medical, Dental, Vision
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation and Sick Time
* Recognition programs
* Professional development learning
Athens will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and any other applicable state, federal or local laws. EEO/M/F/disability/veteran