Employment Type: Full-Time
Overview & Essential Job Functions
The Lube Technician reports to the Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Supervisor. The Lube Technician is personally responsible for providing proper fluid level checks, lube, greasing, and cleaning of vehicles and parts.
Essential Job Functions:
* Responsible for daily fluid & lubrication inspection on all equipment
* Performs daily fluid & lubrication services all site equipment
* Checks the fluid levels topping off as needed, greasing, and cleaning preparing for next shift.
* Complete all appropriate paper work within our computerized work order guidelines
* Performs basic evaluation of oil analysis results and recommends current and future maintenance actions.
* Troubleshoot common lubrication-related procedural and equipment problems
* Must be able to work overtime as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Environmental Demands
* High School Diploma and/or GED
* 1 year experience in heavy truck equipment maintenance & repair or equitable trade school and/or technical certifications.
* Must be able to work rotating shifts as needed.
* Perform all tasks safely and in accordance with applicable OSHA rules and regulations.
* Consistently behaves in a manner that is appropriate and professional.
* Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information.
* Valid Class C Driver's License.
* Acceptable Driver's Record.
* Must possess personal tools.
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
* Bilingual English / Spanish
* Trade School Certification
* ASE Certification
* Standing, walking, seeing, hearing, & smelling continuously.
* Problem solving, oral communication, analytical ability, concentration, exposure to heavy machinery, & eye/hand coordination, & handling continuously.
* Bending, reaching, stretching, crouching, & lifting ≤ 50 Lbs. continuously.
* Exposure to unprotected heights occasionally.
* Exposure to dust, smoke, fumes, odors, grease, oil, chemicals, wet slippery surfaces, hot/cold conditions, & noise continuously.
* Competitive wages
* Comprehensive benefit package Medical, Dental, Vision
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation and Sick Time
* Career plan
* Recognition programs
* Professional development learning
* An exceptional work environment
Athens will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and any other applicable state, federal or local laws. EEO/M/F/disability/veteran