Sales Executive Fiber S1 Territory
Employment Type: Full-Time
The AT&T Fiber team is expanding their sales team and hiring fast! Join the team and receive a $1000 sign on bonus, after 90 days on payroll! Don't delay, review the job description and apply now!
At AT&T, we're transforming the speed of business. Our National Sales team works at the center of the deal - offering our millions of customers integrated business solutions to meet their needs in cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. As part of our team, you'll play a pivotal role in redefining how our customers grow their businesses and connect to the world. It's a huge opportunity to close the deal on a career with global connections and even bigger rewards.
As a Sales Executive Fiber, you'll work at the intersection of people and technology, proactively sell AT&T's pre-deployed fiber-based broadband network assets to small business and mid-market customers.You'll serve as a lead generator - uncovering your own leads through external networks and/or cold calling.Your ability to drive sales and maintain a self-starter mindset will help you to grow your own territory as you make daily sales calls, build relationships and identify new sales opportunities. You'll also partner with clients to uncover their needs and deliver custom solutions that add value and solve customers' strategic business priorities. Your success will require tech savvy, resiliency and the ability to learn quickly, act boldly and move fast.
You'll be tasked with:
* Prospecting and qualifying leads within assigned territory via phone, door knocking or prem visits
* Understanding the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers
* Developing new accounts and growing existing accounts while establishing long-term relationships with customers
* Utilizing consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities
* Developing responses for Request for Proposals and presenting products and services that can benefit customers
* Designing strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts and ensure customer satisfaction
What you need:
* Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
* Current auto insurance
* Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of the market
* Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed assigned sales targets
* Strong networking and negotiation skills
What you'll bring:
* 2-5 years of outside sales and/or B2B sales experience
* Outside telecommunications sales experience
* Fiber broadband technology experience and knowledge preferred
* Efficient in sales funnel management; previous experience in CRM systems
* Bachelor's Degree, technical discipline preferred
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards - starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you'll hit the ground running.
Once you're a part of the team, you'll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also offer employee discounts on:
* AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
* AT&T internet & fiber
* AT&T phone
* AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2146976-2 Date posted 08/16/2021 Apply Now