Account Manager Mid-Market 2
Employment Type: Full-Time
At AT&T we're redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
As a direct sales position, responsible for building/maintaining relationships with customer, account planning/strategy, and pursuing new sales opportunities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
* With aid of support group, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
* Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
* May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies.
* Takes initiative /accountability for producing desired results.
* Partnering with support, identifies and drives lifecycle sales opportunities to closure.
* Manage contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums, and maintains contract expiration inventories.
* Establishes/maintains productive long-term networks/relationships with customers.
* Observes/participates in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customers needs.
* Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
* Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
* Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
* Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
* Owns account relationship and responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
* Demonstrates progressive record of sales achievement.
* May aid management in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
* May develop strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction
* May support the sales team through coaching or mentoring. May assist less experienced peers.
Education: Requires Bachelor's degree
Experience: Requires 5-8 years direct work experience
At AT&T, we bring the world together with technology in ways you never imagined. Whether it's your next big idea or the newest innovation, we're looking for people like you to lead the way. Your creative solutions could impact innovations across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It's an opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career. Step into a future with AT&T.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Account Manager's earn between $84,600 and $169,300. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.