Senior Client Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
The Senior Client Service Manager is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients through the day-to-day account management of commercial accounts and oversee other client managers.
* The Client Service Manager III directly contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
* Successfully and profitably manages an assigned group of accounts.
* Builds and solidifies relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care.
* In partnership with the Production team, takes a leadership role in the renewal process, ensuring that the best possible solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely manner.
* Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
* Cultivates relationships with the buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyer.
* The Client Service Manager III title is determine based on factors including but not limited to total revenue under management, complexity, strategic accounts, etc.
* Bachelor's degree with 5+ years P&C client service experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 10+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
* 1+ years supervisory experience.
* P&C License
* Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client relationships.
* Solid financial acumen.
* Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
* Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
* Works in a self-directed manner.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Apply online to be considered
* 18 years of age or older
* Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
* Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States is required. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
* Willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified persons with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.