Recruiter - Growing, Collaborative Organization!
Employment Type: Full-Time
Koff & Associates is a full-service human resource consulting firm specializing in the areas of recruiting and compensation and classification in the public sector. We help cities, counties, and special districts to address their human resources needs so they can focus on service delivery.
K&A Recruiting specializes in executive and hard-to-fill placements. Our recruitment projects are process-driven and comprehensive, from the development of an ideal candidate profile all the way to offering negotiation and background.
We tailor our recruitment method to best match the needs of our clients, in a forward-thinking manner, to develop the most diverse and robust candidate pools in our industry.
We are seeking a Recruiter who can help as we expand our recruiting practice. This position will play an integral role as part of our small team of recruiters. At times, this recruiter may interact with clients in executive and leadership level roles. Tasks include working with our current senior level recruiters, doing full-cycle recruiting including posting ads, candidate sourcing, candidate screens, and onsite facilitation of interviews. As we are a small but growing organization, the role may include helping write recruitment brochures, general administrative tasks, and coordination.
The successful candidate will have the ability to maintain our standard for client-facing quality as the volume of work increases to help us grow. The most ideal candidate will have had public sector experience.
This position will have a strong focus on sourcing and organization of candidate pipelines.
We are seeking 2 recruiters and their experience may be at varying expeirence levels.
* 1-5 years of professional experience in recruiting. Experience in public-sector recruiting is preferred.
* A person who is naturally able to network and engage with people from various backgrounds.
* The ability to work directly with clients and executive-level stakeholders while driving the critical delivery of high-quality service and high-quality candidates.
* The ability to deliver a superb candidate experience that begins with the initial messaging correspondence all the way to closing the offer.
* An ability to work independently as well as with a team.
* A BS/BA degree from an accredited 4-year university or relevant years of work experience.
* Advanced degree and CRM experience is not required nor is it something we are seeking for this role.
* Flexible work hours, work from home, small Berkeley office, remote work is an option, work-life balance.
* Bachelor's degree and 3 years related experience required.
* Strong working knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
* Experience with database/CRM management.
* Advanced degree highly desirable, but not required.
* Experience in retained search or corporate talent acquisition is preferred.
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* High attention to detail.
* Client focus along with relationship building skills.
* Polished communication skills.
* Creative and persistent/determined.
* Comfortable working with tight deadlines.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
* Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract?.
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.