Employment Type: Full-Time
Arrcus offers a variety of roles in software, hardware and cloud environments.
We are looking for leaders who are self-motivated, creative and agile.
Your creativity will be used in designing and implementing complex solutions.
You will work closely with the top-notch talent in Arrcus in redefining networking.
Prior work experience in a venture backed company is a big plus.
Education and Skills Required
* BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent degree
* Ability to write high quality C code along with automated test cases using Python
* This role requires spending equal time on hands-on design/coding and management
* Strong ability to plan, execute and deliver multiple projects across worldwide sites
* 5+ years of relevant experience in people management
Hands-on and management experience in one or more areas below required
* Working knowledge of networking protocols such as STP, OSPF, BGP, ISIS, MPLS, BFD, MLAG, EVPN, VxLAN, SR-MPLS, SRv6, L3VPN
* Working knowledge of Test Harness like Robot framework, Jinja2 templating
* Knowledge of Network merchant silicon chipsets and Whitebox platforms
* Software development of Network Data Path (Linux, virtual and ASIC)
* Virtualization technologies like SR-IOV, Intel DPDK, FD.io, NSX, OVS
* High Availability, ISSU, Linux networking
* Debian Build/Packaging, Linux Kernel, Kernel Networking Stack
* Experience with big data distributed systems (technology: hadoop, kafka, mongoDb, druid, elasticsearch, spark, influxdb, redis)
* DevOps experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or other cloud service
* Manageability frameworks such as Yang/XML