Tax Intern - Winter or Summer 2022
Employment Type: Full-Time
TEAM UP WITH US!
As a Summer or Winter (Spring) Intern at Armanino, you will be exposed to one of Armanino's key service departments - Tax. You will gain hands-on experience, working alongside professionals at all levels (associate to partner), who will provide insight into the field of public accounting. In the first week of your internship, you'll experience New Hire Orientation (NEO), service line specific training, and introductions to your mentor team (Intern Buddy and Performance Coach). Selected Fridays of your internship, you will get together with your intern group to participate in cross-functional or professional development training, followed by a social event with colleagues.
Your internship will provide you with the same exposure to Armanino as our associate level hires, while participating in interactive and engaging programming!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Prepare Corporate, Partnership, Trust and Individual tax returns on behalf of clients
* Research changes in tax regulation and develop tax planning skills
* Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to support client engagements
* Work with a team of 2-4 professionals on client projects (staff, senior, manager and partner)
* Develop an understanding of and capability in accounting, financial and database software
* Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to the extent of being able to organize, analyze and communicate with others in a productive and efficient manner
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in business with an emphasis in accounting or taxation
* Final graduation date/CPA eligibility date (whichever comes later) between December 2022 and August 2023 strongly preferred
* Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
* Basic knowledge of accounting principles
* Experience with Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Must have a car as this position requires traveling to Armanino offices and client sites (TBD due to Covid-19)
BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!
Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required for intern and entry-level positions.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the 'apply for this job online' button to get started! Candidates should also submit an application on their campus portal, if applicable, to be considered for interviews.
Applications are due September 26, 2021.
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers to disclose the pay range for job openings in Colorado. This is the typical range of pay for the position; however, actual pay may vary based on experience and skill-set. Compensation Range: $26-$30/hr.
Now, the fine print...
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.#06022021