Lead Barista - 360 Cafe C1 - CA - Topanga Canyon
Employment Type: Full-Time
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Lead Barista is responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the barista operation such as inventory, customer service, drink preparation, and sanitation procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
* Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a team and oversees the completion of tasks
* Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation procedures, customer service, etc.
* Prepares and serves hot and cold beverages according to brand specifications and the customers' requests
* Serves prepared food items
* Maintains knowledge of menu items and recipes to effectively service the customer
* Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
* Maintains appearance of location ensuring product is stocked to appropriate levels and all areas are properly cleaned and sanitized
* Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
* Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
* Ensures security of company assets
* Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
* Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred
* Previous food service experience required
* Must be able to obtain food safety certification
* Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
* Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
* Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs