Account Manager or Account Manager Associate - Central Valley CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and expansion. Applied has recently launched a new line of products in a major category for both minimally invasive and open abdominal surgery. Applied has been developing and manufacturing advanced surgical technologies for more than 30 years, and has earned a strong reputation in healthcare. Our dedication to delivering the highest quality products combined with our unique business model, allows team members the ability to truly partner with hospital accounts and contribute in a larger capacity than is possible in most sales positions.
This is a tremendous opportunity for individuals who appreciate working on a highly interactive, engaged and supportive surgical sales team. Applied Medical is a proven provider of opportunities for invested, talented performers in both rapid sales growth and upward promotion.
As an Account Manager or Account Manager Associate in the Fresno, /Central Valley area, you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
* Manage the full breadth of products in your territory
* Establish and maintain strong relationships and contacts in assigned accounts
* Provide the highest levels of support and service to accounts
* Exceed quota expectations as established by management
Both the Account Manager and Account Manager Associate positions require the following skills and attributes:
* 3+ years of professional sales experience with formal sales training
* Medical device sales experience preferred but not required
* Demonstrated performance record with clear documentation of success
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Proven goal-oriented self-starter with strong entrepreneurial drive
* Must live in the geographical location of the position or be willing to relocate
* 4 year degree
In addition to the attributes above, qualified candidates for the Account Manager level role are required to have:
* 3+ years of medical/surgical device sales
* Experience calling on surgeons, OR directors, nurse managers, clinical coordinators, nurse educators, and materials management
* Strong relationships and understanding of the market
Applied Medical offers an excellent and competitive compensation and benefits package including medical and dental coverage, flexible benefits account, 401(k) and generous holiday and vacation accrual schedules.