Threat Intelligence Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Do you instinctively know how and when to take action? Do you love performing under high pressure? As part of our Global Security group, you'll help support the security needs of Apple's most valuable assets: our people and innovations!
Along with your team, you'll be part of an important defense system that protects Apple employees and their work around the world. By identifying and analyzing risks, your work will help build solutions to a variety of unique security challenges ranging from protective operations, to production security, to special investigations.
Apple's Global Security Talent Protection and Threat Intelligence Team is looking for a Threat Intelligence Analyst to work closely across the Apple TV+ business units to provide relevant, timely, and clear threat analysis, with a particular emphasis on protective intelligence, brand and event risk assessments. You will perform detailed analysis and be able to simultaneously understand the big picture enough to identify which details matter most.
This position will be located at our corporate offices in Culver City, CA.
* 5+ years of government and/or private sector intelligence analysis experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in creation and management of executive-level communications
* Experience in protective intelligence and risk assessment and ability to work cross-functionally within the TV and Film industry
* Use open source information and investigative knowledge to assess and identify threat trends and threatening individuals
* Shown ability to assess individual, group, and event vulnerabilities
* Familiarity with TV/Film production cycle and various roles within a studio
* Membership in security/intelligence community related organizations is a plus
* Experience with social media monitoring, collection, and analysis
* Adept at building work-flow patterns and initiative to drive protective operations planning
* Outstanding organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
* Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
* Travel 10% of the time between sites, with on-call responsibilities
The ideal candidate must be confident operating in a fast paced, dynamic work environment, and have the ability to develop both strategic and tactical analysis products and collaborating and supporting high profile individuals. This position requires flexibility, strong research skills, collaboration and discretion. In addition, the duties include but are not limited to:
Proactively alert key business partners to new threats and advise the organization on ongoing threats
Identify potential risks, vulnerabilities, and changes to the status quo that impact the business, including personal security, brand risk, and event safety
Collect, evaluate, and analyze all-source data to build analytical reports
Build and maintain relationships with law enforcement, corporate partners, and vendors
Respond quickly to requests for information (RFIs), providing outstanding customer service
Be the point of contact for intelligence and risk analysis for business units and provide risk assessments for travel and special events
Stay up to date with the latest tactics and techniques in threat assessment and personal safety, including possible mitigation measures
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.