Senior Financial Analyst, WW Operations FP&A
Employment Type: Full-Time
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you'll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple's growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You'll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company's future. Join us, and you'll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple's legacy of efficiency and success.
Apple is seeking an experienced and highly motivated analyst to join the Operations Finance team. This role is within the WW Operations FP&A team and is responsible for forecast and close related processes, lease accounting, and SOX. The position requires in-depth knowledge of the Operations organization, the Company's financial policies and procedures, as well as Finance systems. This role will provide world-class business partner support to various Operations VPs and their staff, requiring excellent communication skills, a strong business insight, and ability to solve problems real-time. The position offers the unique opportunity to work closely with all areas of Operations.
We are looking for a proven individual contributor who demands the very best from themselves, adopts change, offers fresh opinions, and constantly looks for new and improved ways to achieve results. We need someone who will collaborate across multiple organizations to successfully drive the FP&A process in a high-paced environment.
* 5+ years experience in financial analysis with increasing responsibilities
* Solid analytical & financial modeling background
* Must have consistent track record of delivering high quality work under tight deadlines
* Creative and curious self starter
* Strong project management skills and excel at managing competing priorities
* Enthusiastic willingness to learn new technologies and spaces
* Capable of grasping essentials in unstructured complex situations
* Fierce attention to detail with accuracy
* Comfortable with SOX and audit related processes and requirements
* Ability to persistently follow through many simultaneous open issues from end-to-end
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills to various levels of the organization
* Strong ability to develop and foster relationships across many functions to accomplish goals
* Champion for continuous improvement and innovative approaches
* High level of proficiency with Excel and Keynote
* Experience with database programs, SAP BPC, Business Objects, Tableau, SQL are a plus
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: - Forecast & close - Drive the financial forecast and close processes working closely with all global Operations Finance teams and Corporate FP&A. The includes monthly forecast and long range forecast planning. Live in the details and understand drivers to ensure issues are surfaced.
* Drive cost center management process
* Coordination for WW leases for Operations (both financial and operating leases) with multiple stakeholders including templates and automation of the process to create efficiency
* Provide extraordinary Finance support for various Operations teams
* Facilitate development and maintenance of FP&A related systems
* Headcount reporting - Oversee the process to track headcount and related reporting
* Provide ad hoc reporting and support, as needed
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field. CPA/MBA a plus but not required.