Revenue & Margin Analyst, AppleCare Finance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders.
Join the AppleCare Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for impressive products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and iPod. We are looking for an outstanding individual with integrity, personal accountability, proactive thinking, a focus on teamwork, and a commitment to excellence. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today.
* 3 + years proven track record in analyzing data and reporting.
* Advanced ability to pull and write data using SQL
* Recent experience with building models such as forecasting growth, predicting churn, customer clustering and detecting anomalies.
* Experience in high-level programming language for analysis (e.g Python, R)
* Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have ability to handle multiple projects
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and influence business partners
* ADDITIONAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
* Understanding Subscription based business.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated, independent and proactive
* Ability to work with multi-functional teams, set priorities and lead multiple projects simultaneously with critical timelines.
This is a highly visible and challenging position. It is a fast paced role that will require the successful candidate to analyze revenue, margin and sales data. The role requires the successful candidate to be able to identify, investigate, understand and articulate sales, revenue and margin trends. The successful candidate will need to illustrate a proven ability to work with large volumes of data and present conclusions to aid effective decision-making. In doing so, the successful candidate will need to take initiative to enhance existing and develop new reporting. Also important to the role will be the ability to develop working relationships with key business partners throughout the Apple organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Operations, Engineering, or other relevant field of study.#06022021