Business Systems Analyst -Quoting
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst with strong Quoting experience to support one of our top clients in Santa Clara, CA. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a globally recognized leader in cybersecurity!
The preference is for this candidate to sit in the Santa Clara, CA, however REMOTE candidates will also be considered. Please send in your resume to apply!
* Work closely with the Sales and Renewals teams to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support the sales and quoting process
* Work closely with internal stakeholders to scope the requirements, develop, design, and implement solutions for Sales & SalesOps, Channels, Finance, OrderOps and the Customer Success team
* Strong understanding of Salesforce and CPQ capabilities and limitations
* Be the Subject Matter Expert for the company's quoting tools (Callidus CPQ & SteelBrick CPQ); drive related systemic projects and partner cross functionally to support enablement activities
* Responsible for Architecture and implementing Product Configuration, Product Attribute Based Dynamic Pricing and advanced approval configurations using CPQ Price Rules, Product Rules, Option Constraints, Configuration Attributes, Summary Variables.
* Working with product managers contributing to future enhancements which involves building complex bundle structures with Dynamic Pricing which will help in Customer satisfaction.
* Assist the team with regression, UAT and system integration testing for existing and new CPQ process (Steelbrick)
* Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the business process enablement life cycle of Salesforce CPQ platform
* Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
* Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams
* Resolve tier 3 user tickets related to quoting tools
* Minimum 3 years in a Business System Analyst role, with demonstrated hands on experience developing business relationship and creating requirement definition, user story, functional specification, test cases and root cause analysis
* 3+ years Salesforce & CPQ configuration and design experience
* Deep understanding of the Lead to quote process
* Deep expertise in the SaaS, HW, SW and Maintenance business model, especially in the CPQ and Quote to Cash process area
* Hands on experience of CPQ functionality including Product setup, Product Options, Product configuration & rules, Pricing, Discounting and Quote templates in Steelbrick CPQ
* Experience in designing and implementing new Salesforce objects, workflow rules, custom layouts, and other standard Salesforce customization
* A strong analytical approach to business process design with an emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies
* Strong analytical skills with ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
* Ability and interest in training/educating users in tools, processes, procedures
* Experience working in Agile methodologies
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems or equivalent IT experience
* CPQ Certification
* Certified Salesforce Admin
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.