SAP, Procure-to-Pay Solutions Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
A snapshot of what you would do:
The P2P Solutions Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of the apexportal solution to enhance the clients' business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. In addition, the consultant will partner with the client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same. The consultant will customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed.
* Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
* Perform Implementation Planning Sessions (IPS) during pre-sales cycle.
* Analyze and map clients' business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modification requirements to satisfy clients' needs.
* Prepare statement of work, and estimate costs for professional services required during implementation.
* Provide consultation to clients and maintain documentation for best practices and lessons learnt from prior implementations.
* Provide consultation to clients and maintain documentation for global business rules including tax, banking, address, documents, validations, etc.
* Provide consultation to clients and maintain documentation for ERP specific business rules (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.)
* Provide consultation to clients and maintain documentation for Industry specific business rules (Healthcare, Airline, Entertainment, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.)
* Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
* Develop detailed plan of process implementation
* Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
* Lead industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications
* Assist in the development of the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
* Support the internal Project Management and Implementation Practice with pre-sales support, functional architecture work, spot consulting, solution reviews and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and APEX.
* 7+ years consulting experience with multiple ERPs, specifically with MDM, Vendor Master, and P2P (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.) Seeking SAP and strong business knowledge vs. strictly IT knowledge.
* Strong knowledge of supplier information management processes and best practices.
* Expertise in the configuration and implementation of multiple modules in addition to Production Planning
* Expertise in the integration of supplier information management systems with multiple ERPs.
* Understanding technical concepts and how integration works including but not limited to batch data processing, SOAP and REST APIs, Single Sign On (SAML 2.0), and emails.
* S4/HANA knowledge a plus
* Work requires meetings in multiple time zones during the day
* Ability and willingness to travel ~40%.
* Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or Management Information Systems or equivalent practical experience in a related field is required
* Financial Shared services experience a plus - but not required
APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data; supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software; and AP recovery audit services. We protect over $5 trillion in spend and prevent or recover over $3 billion in overpayments annually, and our client portals actively support over 3 million suppliers. Our software and audit services are built on our SmartVM® database of over 20 million supplier records with contacts, scored for accuracy and age, based on integration with over 650 external data sources and over 10 million communications with suppliers each year. APEX Archimedes™, an advanced cognitive technology and innovation system, supported by IBM Watson®, is integrated into APEX Analytix software and services to harness the power of the future through smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, working capital and supplier data. We serve over 250 Fortune 500/Forbes Global 2000 clients around the world and are fluent in languages covering 98 percent of global trade.
At APEX Analytix, our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun-in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving our clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits program, offering competitive compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include health and insurance plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and pre-paid legal), a generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX Analytix, you won't get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development results in annually filling over a quarter of our open positions with internal promotions! With resources such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal, plus Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!